Case StudyVTB Bank
Taking VTB Bank to The Next Level
VTB Bank is among the ten largest in the Republic of Belarus.
Efficiency is essential for an enterprise of this size, and that includes their procedures and documents
processing and storage.
ITM House was chosen to streamline their operations to provide them with a centralized storage of documents and credit files.
The ITM Difference
The ITM House team worked closely with the client over multiple stages of development to fulfill VTB Bank’s complex needs.
- Document scan and storage automatically into the appropriate network folder
- Administrative controls over access permissions, document creation and credit requirements
- The ability to review credit concordance.
- Search for specific documents utilizing the Sphinx engine.
- A scanning and text recognition module
- The ability to integrate data with future banking systems
“They improved out home garden assistant app, offering a variety of features for our customers and ensuring that it was simple to use.
We were glad we chose ITM because they worked hard on our app and designed new features.”
Yulia Pozdniak -Founder and Head of Design
For a free consultation or to answer any questions about our custom software development services, please use this form to reach us directly at our Toronto Head Office.
We look forward to hearing from you