Lately, we’re seeing action from companies that are taking the right step in the digital transformation industry. This week in technology news we have a possible ban on the planet’s most popular app TikTok, Dick’s Sporting Goods goes online, world-renowned events are going digital, and companies are partnering with each other to grow.
All this and more in this week’s technology news below.
1) After closing 800 stores to customers in April, Dick’s Sporting Goods pivots to online and in-store pick-up.
2) During the pandemic gyms, restaurants and fitness companies are learning to adapt to digital transformation to thrive in the new world!
3) Deloitte provides us reasoning on why organizations should have a strategy in place. It’s important to know-how, need, and what’s in the future going forward.
4) Itpro reports the first time in the 53-year event history hosted by The Consumer Technology Association will be online in 2021.
5) Google Cloud has been selected to support the 18,000 plus employee company to generate SAP applications.
6) The 100,000 million user App faces a possible ban in the US which raises the risk of the 1,400 employees who currently work for TikTok.
7) Vanguard provides a cloud-based platform to deliver outcomes for nearly five million participants in the partnership with Infosys.
8) The Economic Times will be holding a Mega Business and Technology Summit. The two-day long virtual event will see participation from top industry leaders to seek the fast return of growth.
9) GSK provides a fresh approach to near-term priorities and value creation which started in 2018. The program was made for the advancement of data and analytics. Learn more by clicking the link.
10) As businesses around the world are adapting to digital transformation some are falling behind with the times.
After working through the current world climate, companies are starting the process of digital transformation. It’s time to develop a strategy but it’s important to act on the plans to build a successful company. When executing plans it’s crucial to be self-aware of your business and pay attention to your needs.